Friday, October 3, 2008

A new hedge fund!

Check out StrategeryCapital Management LLC. Their philosophy is: Putting your money where our mouth is.
They describe themselves as the largest [hedge fund] in the world, with expected initial capital of $700 billion. It has a free and unlimited credit line should it need more. It has no fixed mandate, though it is expected to initially focus on mortgage-backed securities. And it is the only fund backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.

The job applicants are great. Check out this guy:
I wud like to bid on help to manage big giant fund. I haz backround in housez and mortgaged papers. I wuz able to finannce and default 0n 5 houses in 3 yrs. I cleaned 320K outa the deal wit no outa pocket cash. Im am buziness paper trader man.
I will be a large asset for big giant fund. I got skillz jack!
My fee is on on total assets is only .0005 of assets. Nobody with my skillz works that cheap. Most clowns lose cash charging .02 of assets!

Thanks to Max!
-------------------------------------------------
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usShare on Facebook

No comments: